Name of enterprise: Haicheng Hongsheng Metallurgical Mine Machinery Plant
Contact: Li Shenghui
Seat machine: 0412-3216450
Address: No. 375, Xiang Tang Management District, Haicheng, Liaoning
Web site: www.hchsjx.cn
Vibrating feeder, also called vibratory feeder, is a device that allows lump and granular materials to be sent to the receiving device evenly, regularly and continuously from the silo. In sand and gravel production line, it can provide continuous and even feeding for crushing machinery, and coarse screening of materials. It is widely used in crushing and sieving combined equipment in metallurgy, coal mining, mineral processing, building materials, chemical industry, abrasives and other industries.
The name of Chinese vibratory feeder is Vibrating feeder, which is called "vibration feeder". The origin of industrial machinery is in the middle of the last century. Its advantages are stable vibration and reliable operation.
1 development course
2 basic introduction
After the performance characteristics
After the equipment structure
After the advantage of equipment
After application of the equipment
After the working principle
After the characteristics of equipment
3 installation and maintenance
After installation of equipment
After maintenance requirements
4 selection of working parameters
5 safe operation
After the operation regulations
After security technology
Development course editor
Vibrating feeder was originated in the middle of last century. At that time, a K mechanical reciprocating feeder was designed and made by American scientific researchers (as shown). It works through connecting rod and eccentric shaft transmission. Because of the design of the mechanical feeder is novel, so it has attracted wide attention, plus it can liberate workers from the heavy work, greatly improves the productivity, therefore, in mine production, especially coal mine has been widely used . The K type mechanical feeder is mainly composed of support, vibrating body, outlet pipe, gate and roller. When working, start the motor first. The motor drives the vibrating body to make straight reciprocating motion on the idler by coupling and belt, so that the coal is evenly discharged to other devices. The shortcoming of this feeder is simple structure, large energy consumption, high running cost and heavy equipment. It is difficult to transport at that time, and the amount of processing is small and can not be evenly fed. Its advantages are durability, low maintenance cost, low chassis height required for installation, and low physical properties such as material composition, particle size and moisture content. However, with the rapid development of science and technology, the intelligentization degree of mine machinery has been greatly improved. This mechanical feeder has been unable to meet the needs of later industrial production.
In this case, electromagnetic vibration feeder has come into being and has been developed rapidly. The electromagnetic vibration feeder is a dual mass resonance type quantitative feeding device, it can meet the requirements of continuous production, so it has been widely used in mining, metallurgy, coal and other industries.
The working principle of the electromagnetic vibration feeder: current exciter coil is a single-phase half wave rectifier, when the coil is connected in the positive half cycle in the current through the armature core, between and generates a pulse electromagnetic force to attract each other, then the backward movement, the main spring vibrator deformation of the store some potential in the negative half cycle current in the coil through, the electromagnetic force disappears, the main spring release of energy, and the armature iron core in the opposite direction from the body to move forward, so the electromagnetic vibration feeder to AC power frequency reciprocating vibration 3000 times per minute, because of the effects of line groove level and direction of vibration the direction of the force at a certain angle, so the trajectory in the tank body material along a parabolic continuous forward motion. By adjusting the voltage of the rectifier, the magnitude of the exciting force is controlled so as to realize the purpose of controlling the feed quantity of the electromagnetic vibration feeder. The electromagnetic vibration feeder is powered by the mode of silicon controlled rectifier. The output voltage is directly related to the conduction angle of thyristor. Therefore, when using, the output voltage is usually controlled by adjusting the size of the conduction angle. At the same time, according to the different use environment, different signals can be selected to control the size of the thyristor conduction angle, so as to achieve the purpose of automatic feeding of the feeder. 
Basic introduction to editors
Feeder is a kind of economic and technical indicators of advanced feeding equipment, and other feeding equipment compared with the following characteristics: small size, light weight and simple structure; the convenient installation and maintenance, low operation cost; the efficiency is high and the feeding capacity; the low noise, to improve the working environment; low power consumption, high power factor; and the equipment far beyond the resonance condition, so the amplitude stability, reliable operation, strong adaptability to various materials; the added ingredients need to adjust the eccentric block can be conveniently adjusted to feed. Has the advantages of simple structure, uniform feeding, continuous performance, adjustable exciting force; change and flow control, convenient operation; eccentric blockexcitation source, low noise, low power consumption, good regulation performance, without the phenomenon of red material; if the body can be closed to prevent dust pollution stable vibration, reliable operation and long service life. 
In the sand production line, a continuous and uniform feeding of the crusher can be used to avoid the clogging of the crusher. The machine uses the eccentric block in the vibrator to rotate the centrifugal force to make the movable parts, such as the sifter, the vibrator, and so on as the forced continuous round or approximately circular motion. The material is continuously thrown with the sieve box on the tilted screen, and the material is delivered to the feeding port continuously and evenly.
Generally speaking, it is composed of vibrating frame, vibrating body, vibrating motor, vibrator, spring (divided into spring and supporting spring). The right graph represents the general structure of ZG type activated vibration feeding system applied to power plant. The ZG type activated vibratory feeder is a double mass linear sub resonance type vibration machine. Its system is mainly composed of five parts: resonance body, activation cone, exciter, vibrating motor and elastic element.
1) the resonant body, which is connected by the exciting spring to the vibrator, is driven by the exciting force produced by the exciter to act as an approximate harmonic vibration of the natural frequency. Its mass is an important parameter in the vibration system, and the resonance body must have sufficient stiffness and strength.
2) the activation cone -- the activation cone is a wedge-shaped discharge plate, and the small head is fixed on the resonance body. Due to the exciting force generated by the exciter, the activation cone is approximately harmonic vibration in the direction of vibration along with the resonance body. The upward force is generated by the activation cone, and the horizontal vibration is efficiently transferred to the top material. The disturbance energy produced by the vibration force is loose and the material is loose.
3) elastic element, elastic element mainly includes exciting spring and support spring (also called vibration isolation spring). The exciting spring is the main component to transfer the exciting force. The supporting spring mainly supports the vibrating body, so that the body realizes the required vibration and reduces the dynamic load transferred to the foundation or frame.
4) the vibrator - the vibration source of the coal machine, is used to produce the exciting force of the periodic change, so that the resonant body produces continuous vibration. The exciter is the key part of the vibration equipment. The magnitude of the exciting force directly affects the amplitude of the resonance body, and the alternating frequency is the working frequency of the vibrating feeder. The commonly used exciter includes inertia vibration exciter, elastic link vibration exciter, electromagnetic vibration exciter, hydraulic or pneumatic vibration exciter, and cam type exciter. The exciter of the equipment is cam type vibrator, the cam type vibration exciter is a variable force wheel, excitation force of the exciter determines the amplitude of resonance body, and the feeding amount of coal which is mainly determined by the amplitude of resonance body, the use of variable force round after the activation of vibration feeder can be achieved from 0 to 100%, stepless speed regulation.
5) vibration motor. This device is driven by two vibrating motors to drive the exciting body respectively. The two vibrating motors and second pairs of variable wheels are composed of second plastids, which are connected by the supporting springs and the base, and do not vibrate with the resonance body. 
Vibratory feeder picture
Vibratory feeder picture
1. The vibration is stable and the work is reliable.
2. The gap between the bars can be adjusted.
3, more wear resistant parts.
4, special gate design, can prevent material clogging.
5, prevent wear-resistant parts from being worn by small material, divide the small material out and increase the output.
6, optional motor speed, adjust the frequency, thus changing the production, easy to control the feeding amount, without frequent start motor.
7. High start frequency
(1) consider the entire production line, ease cracking, back breaking pressure.
(2) avoid frequent startup of high-power equipment.
It is designed for transporting large bulk material evenly in front of the crushing machine in crushing and screening. The vibration feeder adopts the structure characteristic of double eccentric shaft exciter, which ensures that the equipment can bear the impact of the falling of large pieces of material, and the ability of feeding is big. In the production process, the lump and granular materials can be sent to the receiving device evenly, regularly and continuously from the storage bin, so as to prevent the receiving device from falling due to uneven feed and prolong the service life of the equipment. The feeder can be divided into the steel structure and the grid structure, the steel structure of the feeder used for sand stone production line, will all the materials uniformly into crushing equipment; the grate structure of the feeder can be screening of rough materials, make the system in the preparation of more economic and reasonable, be indispensable equipment in crushing and screening. 
The vibrating feeder is a centrifugal force driven by eccentric blocks in the vibrator, so that the moving part of the screen, vibrator and other parts can be forced continuous circular or approximate circular motion. The vibrating feeder is composed of feed tank, vibration exciter, spring support, transmission device and so on. The vibration source of the body of the tank body is the vibrator. The exciter is composed of two eccentric axes (main, passive) and gear pair
1, during the operation of the feeder, the amplitude, the current and the surface temperature of the motor should be checked frequently. The amplitude of the motor should be uniform before and after, and the current of the vibrating motor must be stable. If the abnormal condition is found, it should be shut down immediately.
2, the lubrication of the vibration motor bearings is the key to the normal operation of the whole feeder. During the operation, we should periodically add the molybdenum 2# grease to the bearing regularly, add it every two months, add it once a month in the high temperature season, remove the motor once a half year, and replace the inner bearing. 
Work parameter selection editing
The working parameters of the vibrating feeder include vibration frequency, amplitude, excitation angle, installation angle and so on. Reasonable selection of working parameters is an important condition to ensure the normal operation of the machine. It not only meets the needs of productivity, but also takes into account the ability of the machine to bear the dynamic load and the size of the power consumed. In addition, the transport efficiency is often closely related to the motion characteristics of the material. Therefore, the physical properties of the material and the dynamic characteristics in the process of conveying must be considered when selecting the working parameters.
1. mechanical index and throwing index
Most of the vibrating feeder works under the near resonance condition, and the material is in a continuous throwing motion state, which generally has a high mechanical index. However, considering the productivity of the machine, the length of the transmission distance and the size of the vibration quality, avoid the normal delivery of the material due to the lack of stiffness. The mechanical index of the vibrating feeder is usually controlled in K=3~5, and the throwing index is controlled at Kp=1.4~2.5. When transporting brittle material, the material will be broken much in the process of transportation. It is better to use a smaller throwing index or to select a higher frequency and smaller amplitude under a certain throwing index, so as to reduce the relative impact speed of the falling material and the tank.
2., the magnitude of the exciting angle and the angle of the installation angle is chosen according to the factors such as conveying speed, tank wear and the degree of material breakage. Theoretically speaking, the best excitation angle can be determined by the mechanical index from the maximum conveying speed. But in fact, there are many factors affecting the speed of transportation, so it needs to be analyzed in a comprehensive way. The vibration feeder of the motor generally takes the excitation angle of beta =25 [~35]. The angle of the installation angle refers to the angle between the tank body and the horizontal plane (the inclination angle), and its value affects the conveying speed of the material. When the tank is mounted downwards, the transmission speed is greatly improved. If alpha = 10 degrees, the conveying speed can be increased by about 40%; alpha = 15 degrees can be increased by more than 75%. But the alpha value should not be too large, because it not only aggravates the wear of the material to the tank, but also is limited by the natural repose angle of the material. It is generally not more than 10 ~15 degrees. 
1. Preparatory work before starting:
(1) reading on duty records and dealing with the remaining problems in the last class.
(2) inspection and elimination of the body and chute, spring and support between the material and other materials which affect the movement of the body.
(3) carefully check whether all fasteners are completely fastened.
(4) check whether the lubricating oil in the vibrator is higher than the height of the oil standard.
(5) check the transmission belt is good, if found breakage should be replaced; when there is oil, use a rag to clean it.
(6) check whether the protective device is good, and when the unsafe phenomenon is found, it should be eliminated in time.
(1) after inspection, the machine and the transmission part are normal and start.
(2) this machine is only allowed to start without load.
(3) after starting, if the abnormal phenomenon is found, it should stop immediately. After the abnormal situation is found out and excluded, it can be restarted again.
(1) after the machine is vibrated steadily, the machine can run with the material.
(2) the feeding should be in accordance with the requirements of the load test.
(3) the downtime should be carried out in accordance with the process of the process, and the stoping of the material is prohibited or the material will be continued at the time of stopping or after the shutdown.
Vibratory feeder picture
Vibratory feeder picture
1. Regular maintenance and maintenance are important means of prolonging the service life of the machine and ensuring normal work. The users should pay attention to it. For lubrication, we should pay attention to the following points:
(1) the machine is lubricated by thin oil spatter. The lubricating oil should be determined according to the place of use and temperature, and the gear oil is generally used.
(2) we should ensure that the thin oil surface in the exciter is higher than the height of the oil standard (through the joint elbow pipe), and it must be replaced every 3-6 months. When the oil is changed, clean gasoline or kerosene is used to clean the tank, bearing raceway and gear surface.
2. Security technology:
(1) the operating personnel of this machine must be educated by safety technology.
(2) when running, the machine is strictly forbidden to stand by the person, and touch the body by hand, adjust, clean up, clean up or repair, etc.
(3) the machine equipment should be grounded, the wire should reliably insulated and installed in the snakeskin tube, often check motor wiring is wear and leakage.
The feeder should be installed on a fixed basis according to the prescribed installation method. Mobile feeder wheels should be before the official run using triangular wedge or with a brake check. In order to avoid moving in the work, there should be one meter between the machine and the wall between the machine and the machine when there are many feeder parallel operations.
Before using the feeder, it is necessary to check the operation part, the belt buckle and the load-bearing device is normal, and the protective equipment is complete. The tightness of the tape must be adjusted to the appropriate level before starting.
The belt feeder should be launched in no load. When the operation is normal, the material can be fed. It is forbidden to drive first.
When several feeder runs in series, it should start from the unloading end and start in sequence. After all normal operation, the material can be fed.
When the tape runs off in operation, it should stop and adjust, so it should not be used reluctantly, so as to avoid wear edge and increase load.
The temperature of the working environment and the material being delivered should not be higher than 50 C and below -10 C. Materials with acid base oil and organic solvent are not allowed to be transported.
Pedestrians or passengers are prohibited on the conveyer belt.
Before parking, the material must be stopped first, and the storage and unloading of the belt on the belt can be stopped.
The feeder motor must be well insulated. The cable of the mobile feeder should not be pulled and dragged. The motor should be grounded reliably.
Ten, belt skidding is strictly prohibited by hand to pull the belt, so as to avoid accidents. 
Contact: Manager Li
Cell phone: 13904924465
Address: No. 375, Xiang Tang Management District, Haicheng, Liaoning
Web site: www.hchsjx.cn